- Download the Code Browser plugin and place the jar file in jedit’s jars folder.
- Install Exuberant Ctags. On Ubunutu Linux this can be done by typing:
sudo apt-get install exuberant-ctags
- Place this .ctags file, which describes actionscript 2, in your home directory.
- Start Jedit and go to Plugins -> Plugin Options -> Code Browser and enter the path to exuberant ctags. On Ubuntu it is /usr/bin/ctags-exuberant.
- Go to Utilities -> Global Options -> Docking and then select where you want to dock the Code Browser from the dropdown.